A personal statement is the most important part of the whole application process. A major part of your selection for a specific program relies on a personal statement. Writing a personal statement can be very tricky yet stressful. It is not about what you do, rather who you are and how you present your skills, ambitions, and passions. But don’t worry, as Differential Diagnosis has a team of experts to assist you to construct an eye-catching personal statement.
Our expert personal statement writer will work with you to identify your skills and activities that you have been a part of, in relevance to the selection panel. The aim is to showcase a whole life experience and activities in 400 to 1000 words not exceeding a single page. The slightest mistake in writing a personal statement can result in rejection. If you are facing trouble creating a compact personal statement Differential Diagnosis offers a personal statement that will be completely bespoke based on your experiences and activities to match the person’s specification for the role. We will continue to make amendments until you are 100% satisfied.
What we offer:
- A thorough analysis of the personal statement.
- We work on the personal statement to keep it precise yet convey all the information.
- Grammar and spell check
- Identifying unnecessary information.
- Provide quality feedback.
Your personal statement will be reviewed in 3 different steps
- Initial conference call/phone call to learn about you (20-30 min)
- MD/Hospitalist & personal statement expert will go over your personal statement in detail.
- In the final step our personal statement expert will provide you with final feedback and detail about all the changes they made
Proofreading only: Pricing
Proofreading + Rewriting + Active changes: Pricing